Whether you are tech-savvy or just want to create a
contemporary space, you deserve solutions with advanced
engineering and the most innovative manufacturing.
Our NFRC rated solutions provide the best SHGC and U-factor values. We are compliant with California’s Title-24 building codes.
Finesstra is a certified Jansen fabricator in North America. Jansen is the top thermally broken steel fabricator in the world, located in Switzerland. Janisol HI profiles have the best energy values available, earning the Passive House and Minigerie certifications.
Strength and Sustainability
Designing and creating strong, unique, and customized crafted windows and doors is our specialty. Our fabrication process starts with cold-rolled recycled steel to create the most sustainable and durable windows and doors in the market. The richness of our coatings provides durability that will stand the test of time.
The marvel of European engineering enables slender sightlines with minimal thermal energy loss. This allows the freedom to incorporate large areas of glass into your window and door design, including curtain walls for commercial spaces.
Comfort and Safety
Using double or triple paned-glass, coupled with thermally broken steel, can increase the comfort and security of your interior. LoE-366 glass delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility, providing the highest levels of year-round comfort, energy savings, and high visibility. And provides the highest levels of year-round comfort and energy savings.
Seamlessly incorporate your design with our sleek, ultra-slim profiles. Or show your unique style with choices including Corten steel, stainless steel or bronze profiles, with a variety of finishes to enhance the rich design, timelessness and durability of our solutions.
Jansen systems have passed the most stringent testing available in the European Union, including:
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 14351-1
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class 4A
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class C4/B4
- Airborne sound insulation up to Rw 45 dB
- Coefficient of thermal transmittance UD > 1.5 W/m2K
- Shear bonding in accordance with EN 14024
- Durability in accordance with EN 12400 class 8
- Burglar resistance in accordance with EN 1627 up to RC (WK) 3
- Bullet resistance FB 4-6
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179